Information on cookies and the use of analysis tools
The processing of personal data through cookies and analysis tools (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords Conversion Tracking, Third-Party-Cookies, Re-Targeting-Technologies, Google Remarketing, Facebook Remarketing and Inspectlet) is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. This authorisation allows the processing of personal data in the “legitimate interest” of the person responsible, provided that your fundamental rights, freedoms or interests do not prevail. Our legitimate interest is to analyse the use of our website.
The processing of personal data by Google AdWords (list all retargeting technologies) is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. This authorisation allows the processing of personal data in the “legitimate interest” of the person responsible, provided that your fundamental rights, freedoms or interests do not prevail. Our legitimate interest is in the personalised display of targeted advertising and the statistical analysis of the effectiveness of advertising (e.g. determining how many clicks on an advertising banner have led to a purchase from our website).
K. Hartwall uses so-called cookies in several places on its websites and in its apps. They serve to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain any viruses.
K. Hartwall also uses analysis tools for this purpose, such as Web Trends or Google Tag Manager (Firebase). The data provided and used is collected and stored completely anonymously. This data may also be stored outside Finland or the European Union.
When implementing and using analysis tools and tracking technologies, we make personal data anonymous as quickly as possible either on the part of the provider, regulated by appropriate contracts, or within the scope of our first use, so that the right to information on your part cannot be exercised on all technologies listed below.
You can prevent the transmission of such data by making the appropriate settings in your browser, app or the operating system environment (iOS, Android). However, this may lead to problems in calling up, operating or functionality of the content or service offered.
- The visitor statistics are based on Snoobi Analytics reports. They use the cookies of Snoobi Analytics service and Java Script code.
- All data that is collected by Snoobi Analytics is available for the owner of this website only. No 3d party, social media or other online platform has access to this data. We therefore guarantee your privacy when using this website.
Note that return visits can only be recognized if you allow cookies to be stored in your browser; but even when cookies are stored you remain completely anonymous as we have no method to identify individuals.
- Snoobi Analytics is used to produce reports on the use of the website. The reports are used to improve the service and are available only to the owner of the website.
- The analytics data is anonymous in nature and does not include identifiable personal information, nor can it be combined with other data to become personally identifiable.
- The last octet of an IP address is removed to ensure anonymous processing of IP addresses.
- Also if you select ‘Do not Track’ in your browser settings then no cookies will be stored other than cookies used during a single session, comparable to the ‘Active when cookies=session’.
- When cookies=session (which is selectable by the website owner) Snoobi will only place session Cookies for the duration of the session or visit, enabling full privacy for the user.
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
As a Google AdWords customer, K. Hartwall uses Google Conversion Tracking, an analysis service from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;”Google”). Google AdWords sets a cookie on your computer (“conversion cookie”) if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages of ours and the cookie has not expired, we and Google may detect that someone has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to our site. Each AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. AdWords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag.
However, they do not contain any information with which users can be personally identified.