March 19, 2020
The global spread of COVID-19 is beginning to have a major impact on all of us. Despite the circumstances K.Hartwall Group is doing its outmost to keep the business and all production units running as normally as possible.
We sincerely hope that you and your family have not been directly impacted.
All our production facilities are operating at normal speed. If this changes, we will send you an update with the latest information.
In case there would be any changes to your delivery, you will be informed separately by your dedicated sales person or Market Services.
As a company we are strictly adhering to governmental guidelines and have implemented the following procedures to protect the health of our employees, customers and other stakeholders:
- Where feasible office employees will work remotely
- We have enhanced our cleaning regime and instituted strict hygiene instructions in our production facilities
- Employees who have been travelling abroad must self-isolate for 14 days upon their return
- Business travel has been cancelled until further notice
- Meetings with customers and partners will be conducted online using conferencing facilities like Skype and Microsoft Teams
- We have put in place a contingency plan and are monitoring the rapidly evolving situation on a daily basis. We give detailed updated guidance to reduce the risks to the absolute minimum and ensure continuity of our global operation
In case you would like to inform about any changes from your side, have any questions or may require any assistance with the increased demand on your supply chain and therefore need additional units, please contact your local sales person or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as fast we can.